Town Hall

The Town Hall was built in 1748 to replace an earlier guildhall which previously stood in the middle of Broad Street. In 1828, in the reign of George IV, the old upper storey was taken down and rebuilt to accommodate the quarter sessions which were still held in Montgomery at that time.


Hall Decorated for the "Charlston Night" 2011


No comments: